You are here: Home Rural Developement

Rural Developement - Utthaan

E-mail Print PDF

Salaam Bharat - Utthaan

Rural development: Major Population of India dwells in Villages, but life in most of the villages is very miserable. Lack of Schools, poor connectivity with town and cities, and lack of knowledge of new farming techniques and business opportunities leads to suchcondition of most of the villages. Rise in the living standard of 10% of so-called high class, can’t be considered as India rising. For an overall development of the country, we have to look for the other 90% also. That is why, working for rural development has its importance. Although there are many more, yet some major problems related to rural area is mentioned below:

  • 25% villages do not have safe drinking water.
  • 84% families have no access to toilets.
  • Displacement, Recurring, droughts and continuous migration.


Supporting Groups




Get the Flash Player to see this player.